MSPRC Announces Helpful Portal Enhancements
The MSPRC has announced 6 helpful enhancements to the MSPRP to ensure a better experience for end-users and increased capability as follows:
- Proof of Representation and Consent to Release examples and blank templates are available on the Authorization Documentation page.
- The number of Account Designees permitted on a Corporate Account has been increased to 100.
New Reason Codes have been added to explain why an Authorization submitted via the MSPRP was determined to be invalid.
- The Case Listing page has been revised to provide the ability for Account Designees and Account Managers to filter, sort, and remove case information. Please refer to Chapter 11 of the User Manual.
- The requirements for uploading a file to the MSPRP have been clarified. The specific requirements can be found in Chapter 12 of the User Manual.
- The User Manual has been reorganized and in many places, rewritten, for clarity, ease of use, and understanding.
For further details regarding these enhancements, please refer to the MSPRP User Manual available under the Reference Materials link on the Welcome page of the MSPRP.