Responsible for developing and managing sales and marketing initiatives. Ultimately responsible for creating a market presence for NuQuest Bridge Pointe through top-selling.
Responsible for developing and maintaining high level positive relationships within all national offices of accounts.
- Develops and actively manages sales and marketing initiatives.
Directly responsible for achieving revenue goals.
- Keeps abreast of new developments and changes in the MSP Statues
- Serves company as MSP subject matter expert
- Prepares and delivers presentations related to the MSP statute to clients and conference venues
- Writes articles for company and industry publications
- Travels extensively with overnight travel required
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive Business Development experience
- Performs multi-faceted projects while balancing the day-to-day activities
- Interacts well and communicates confidently with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Communicates speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates excellent group presentation skills
- Establishes credibility and professional rapport
- Recognizes and supports the company’s preference and priorities
- Takes appropriate decisive actions
- Uses time management technology and data software effectively
- Gauges work with the appropriate sense of urgency
- Provides accurate information with attention to details
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Expert knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Statutes and ability to develop competitive solutions, products, services, and operational processes tailored to meet and exceed client expectations
- Proficiency in strategic planning
- Skilled in Instructional Design and Adult Education
- Possesses professional, engaging, and effective platform and presentation skills
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MSP Compliance
- Work is done primarily indoors, office environment, low to moderate noise levels
- Requires frequent travel with varying environmental conditions
Physical requirements necessary on a regular basis:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to travel extensively and independently via all conventional modes of transportation
- Ability to work variable hours for travel, meetings, conventions, and trades shows
- Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person and telephone communications 7 – 8 hours per day
- Vision sufficient for the use of a lap top computer monitor 7 – 8 hours per day
- Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse, and telephone 7 – 8 hours per day
- Ability to work in moderately noisy and crowded public conditions 7 – 8 hours per day
- Ability to manage a moderate level of job-related stress
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of the duties of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required from time to time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org