Responsible for developing and managing sales and marketing initiatives and the sales team. Gains and improves market presence for NuQuest/Bridge Pointe through top-selling and achieves revenue target goals.
Essential Duties and Functions:
- Develops and maintains high level positive relationships within all national offices of accounts
- Works independently to keep abreast of technical MSP statute compliance requirements and changes
- Communicates technical statutes and compliance requirements to sales team and continuously improves the development of the team’s industry expertise
- Develops and actively manages sales and marketing initiatives
- Collaborates actively with the Sales and Marketing team in developing and distributing promotional material
- Travels extensively to meet with potential and existing customers, provide educational presentations, exhibit at industry events, and attend professional association meetings
- Achieves or exceeds revenue goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Leadership – Leads and professionally develops a sales team
- Communications – Interacts well and communicates confidently with individuals at all levels of an organization. Communicates speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills. Composes, writes, and edits industry related memos, letters, newsletters, email, and promotional materials.
- Presentation Platform Skills – Presents technical information to a non-technical audience
- Interpersonal Skills – Establishes credibility and professional rapport
- Decision Making – Recognizes and supports the company’s preference and priorities. Takes appropriate decisive actions based on factual information.
- Organizing and planning – Performs multi-faceted projects while balancing the day-to-day activities. Organizes and schedules travel to best serve the needs of the clients while minimizing travel expenses.
- Time Management – Uses time management technology and sales data software effectively. Gauges work with the appropriate sense of urgency, prioritizes accordingly, and meets deadlines and revenue goal expectations.
- Professional Development – Independently researches and interprets MSP compliance statutes. Keeps abreast of changes in MSP Compliance guidelines.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 5 years industry related experience
- Salesforce knowledge a must!
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Exceptional professional face to face and telephone demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position
- Bachelor Degree
- Working knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Statute
- Sales training certifications
- This is a work from home opportunity. Work is done primarily indoors, office environment, low to moderate noise levels
- Requires frequent travel (approximately 80%) with varying environmental conditions
To apply for this job email your details to NQRecruiting@mynuquest.com