CMS has issued an MMSEA Section 111 Mandatory Insurer Reporting Quick Reference Guide for non-GHP Insurers. The guide has been developed to provide the following:
- Explaination of MMSEA Section 111 reporting, and how it may affect you
- Help in determine if you are an MMSEA Section 111 “Responsible Reporting Entity” (RRE)
- An overview on how to set up and begin reporting
- Description of the various options you have for reporting
- An outline of the data “input and response” process
- Help in identifying resources for additional instruction and information on how to access free computer based training and other resources
The Quick Reference Guide is available here.